Image retouching in this gallery consists of either cleaning up images after a shoot or being assigned digital assets and produce ad campaigns that include recreating, cleaning up various photos to make composites in post production.
Production Art as I call is known in different organizations as web production, graphic design, production digital artists or production artists. Specifically for me this kind of work entails taking assets that have been previously designed by a designer and producing/recreating based on a style guide or updating existing content. Occasionally, design something from scratch.
Botanical imagery is more about what I see close up. I find beauty or what I think is beauty in the simplest and smallest things and like really get in there to see it and demonstrate what's around us if we simply look.
Portrait photography for me has always been about the experience that you feel with another person. It's about getting to know someone for a few moments and capture their essence. I love the opportunity to get to know a person and challenge them to open up...let me see who they are and translate that into an image and create art for them.
Urban photo settings, like travel photography is more about what I see around me. However, more specifically the wall art, graffiti that isn't allowed to be demonstrated in galleries or fine show rooms. It's about what other artists create. I suppose it's my way of honoring unknown artists.
This gallery of imagery are moments in life where I was consumed by the mere fact that we live in a beautiful world of color and light.
Published work is a variety of places where either my photography has been published or other artists work that I have shot has been published. Below is the order and details of each publication/media.
1. Artist Rand Antin for Turing Art Galleries. Shot his art work and the images were used for their online media gallery for sale.
2. Artist Pixelstud hired me to shoot his artwork and images I shot ended being used in his webiste & various promotions.
3. Artist Peter Nachtrieb utilized the portraits I shot of him for his headshot which were published on various theatre company promotions.
4. Peter Nachtrieb featered on B.A.R
5. Peter Nachtrieb featured theatre in company online review from Hawaii.
6. Las Vegas photo of hotel featured in travelocity blog.
7. Artist Patricia Biehler image chosen to be juried for exhibition. Colaboration of post productin with artist to product final image chosen for display.